Saturday, 22 November 2014
WG 7000 Automatic Rising Arm Barrier
WG 7000 range of Automatic Rising Arm Barriers have been designed and tested through millions of operations to offer long term reliability and durability.
Driven by either Motor/Gearbox assembly or Electro-Hydraulic Ram, the barriers are smooth and quiet during operation and being 100% Duty Cycle Rated offer continuous operation for heavy traffic environments.
Utilising programmable boards/controls, the units offer future proof control system upgrade flexibility. Whether your application is commercial or high quality residential, a barrier from the WG 7000 range can be designed to suit your specific requirements.
- Car Parks;
- Freight Depots;
- Harbour Authorities;
- Lorry Parks;
- Traffic Management to Warehouses.
- Accessories: Half Skirt, Boom Lights, Signage, Flashing/Audible Warning Unit, Lockable Tip Support;
- Boom Options: Circular or Rectangular Hollow Sections available;
- Construction: Frame - Steel; Boom Arm - Aluminium;
- Control Systems: Card Reader Systems, Hand Held Radio Control, Digital Keypad, Push Button, Vehicle Tagging Systems, Biometric Readers, Induction Loop, Photo Cell;
- Emergency Override: Manual control via emergency release valve included as standard;
- Load: 2 Amps per barrier;
- Span: Up to 7metres (5.5 metres maximum with half skirt attached to the barrier boom)
- Speed: 4 - 8 Seconds;
- Supply: 230v 1Ph 50Hz;
- Surface Finish: Powder coated body and boom arm white coated with red safety strips. Blue, Silver or High Visibility Orange available, corporate colours available.