WG 7000 range of Automatic Rising Arm Barriers have been designed and tested through millions of operations to offer long term reliability and durability.
Driven by either Motor/Gearbox assembly or Electro-Hydraulic Ram, the barriers are smooth and quiet during operation and being 100% Duty Cycle Rated offer continuous operation for heavy traffic environments.
Utilising programmable boards/controls, the units offer future proof control system upgrade flexibility. Whether your application is commercial or high quality residential, a barrier from the WG 7000 range can be designed to suit your specific requirements.
- Car Parks;
- Freight Depots;
- Harbour Authorities;
- Lorry Parks;
- Traffic Management to Warehouses.
- Accessories: Half Skirt, Boom Lights, Signage, Flashing/Audible Warning Unit, Lockable Tip Support;
- Boom Options: Circular or Rectangular Hollow Sections available;
- Construction: Frame - Steel; Boom Arm - Aluminium;
- Control Systems: Card Reader Systems, Hand Held Radio Control, Digital Keypad, Push Button, Vehicle Tagging Systems, Biometric Readers, Induction Loop, Photo Cell;
- Emergency Override: Manual control via emergency release valve included as standard;
- Load: 2 Amps per barrier;
- Span: Up to 7metres (5.5 metres maximum with half skirt attached to the barrier boom)
- Speed: 4 - 8 Seconds;
- Supply: 230v 1Ph 50Hz;
- Surface Finish: Powder coated body and boom arm white coated with red safety strips. Blue, Silver or High Visibility Orange available, corporate colours available.