The EVD4500 Portable Explosive Trace Detector is a gas chromatography-chemiluminescence (GC-C) detector for automatically pinpointing homemade, military and commercial explosives, such as RDX, PETN, TNT and TATP.
It provides clear go/no go results in just 15 seconds, and never requires carrier gases or radioactive isotopes.
Lightweight and designed to withstand the most rugged environments, being virtually impervious to outside contaminants.
Featuring a robust reusable sampling screen and an easy-to-read display, this versatile unit is extremely convenient to set up, operate and maintain.
· Border crossings
· Educational facilities
· Governmental facilities
· Prisons & correctional facilities
· Analysis Time: 15 to 60 seconds;
· Communications: RS-232 serial output port;
· Control: 14.22cm LCD touchpad;
· Data Storage: 1,000 retrievable data records with SD flash memory for unlimited backup storage;
· Detection Level: Subnanogram sensitivity;
· Detector: Gas chromatography-chemiluminescence;
· Detects: Most military and commercial explosives, PETN, RDX, TNT, Dynamite, Detasheet, Semtex, C4, NG, Tetryl, and peroxides such as TATP and HMTD;
· Operating Temp: 0° to 55°C;
· Power Supply: 14.4 volt DC rechargeable battery pack, 12 volt AC adapter;
· Sampling Capabilities: Particle;
· Storage Temp: -5° to 65°C;
· Unit Dimensions: L35.6cm x W27.9cm x H15.2 cm