WG Telescopic Handle for Search Mirrors with Torch is purpose made to accept a variety of mirrors.
A capability to conduct effective visual searches is essential in many areas of law enforcement, including contraband searching by Customs Service and Correction Officers, Security Searches by Law Enforcement Officers and immediate area search by Bomb Technicians during EOD/IEDD tasks.
When closed, the four-section handle measures just 480mm, and will extend to a maximum length of 1.6m.
A revolutionary twist and lock mechanism enables it to be locked at any length.
Manufactured from anodised aluminium, it is probably the most rigid telescopic arm available.
Requires an interchangeable mirror from below.
- RM-38 38mm Mirror – PART NO. 53/231
- RM-65 65mm Mirror – PART NO. 53/232
- RM-100 100mm Mirror – PART NO. 53/233
- RM-140 140mm Mirror – PART NO. 53/234
- RM-140W 140mm Wide Angle Mirror – PART NO. 53/235
- RM-140P 140mm Protected Mirror – PART NO. 53/237
- RM-140S 140mm Acrylic Mirror– PART NO. 53/236