ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – FOR ENHANCED WEAPONS LOCATION
The Multi-Zone Walk Through Metal Detector – PMD2 an acronym for Programmable Metal Detector, is the most advanced CEIA application with an international patent of its own.
It generates an electromagnetic scanning field for the detection of metallic weapons inside a monitored passage.
Due to this technology, it will accurately pinpoints location of weapons on individuals during transit resulting in accelerated search process.
A “height on person” display actually indicates, by means of illuminated LED’s, the position of the weapon.
The location zones are not fixed, as in the case of metal detectors with multiple receiver-transmitter coils, but variable and continuous to achieve optimum resolution.
It is recommended for use in all high security applications where the maximum degree of protection is required, combined with a substantial flow of people and the minimum number of alarms due to personal metal items.
- Very High Threat Detection Uniformity over the whole transit area
- Very High Tolerance to personal metal items (Low Nuisance Alarm Rate)
- Exceptional Immunity to Environmental Interference
- Highly Visible Displays – Single or Multiple Location of weapons in transit via vertical illuminated display
- Fast programming through an exclusive Chip Card System
- Local or Remote Programming with networking capabilities
It is available in panel (PMD2/PTZ) or column (PMD2/ENZ) version. An outdoor column version, PMD2/EWZ, is offered with an IP65 degree of protection.
The PMD2 is manufactured using the most advanced electronics technology, conforming to ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard procedures.