The WG 3-Ply Disposable Medical Face Masks provide protection from airborne infectious allergens, bacteria, dust and contaminants by covering the nose and mouth. It provides breathable comfort with low respiratory resistance.
One size fits all persons, the soft flexible nose piece permits individual facial adjustment.
Please note: The wearing of a mask is an aid to help prevent the spread of airborne infectious allergens, bacteria, dust or contaminants it is not a guarantee and masks should always be used in accordance with official advice
How to use a Mask – World Health Organisation Guidelines
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.