The WG 220 Handheld Infrared Fever Detection Thermometer is a compact, non-contact thermometer, specifically designed to safely take the body temperature of a person, regardless of room temperature.
- Clear easy to read back-lit LCD display, it will accurately record body surface and forehead temperatures of infants and adults, without contacting the body.
- Easily be calibrated by the user against a reference object such as a conventional thermometer.
- Automatically stores up to 32 measurements that can be recalled on the display.
- Programmable threshold alarm can also be set to emit an audible buzzer if the threshold temperature is exceeded.
- It can also be switched to measure surface temperatures 0 to +60°C (+32 to +140°F) with an accuracy of ±0.3°C (0.54°F).
Due to its non-contact nature, the WG Handheld Infrared Fever Detection Thermometer is an ideal solution for testing body temperatures in virus fever outbreaks.
Note: This system will only detect above normal body temperature that are typically associated with fevers, it will not detect early stages of infection.