The WG Identity Resolution Engine (IRE) connects to multiple data sources and applies similarity search technology to resolve multiple identities, and presents a trustworthy and realistic view of individuals.
The IRE enables organisations to detect and prevent fraudulent activities within their organisation.
It was developed as an anti-fraud solution program and refined in collaboration with strategic banks, insurance companies, and retailers, IRE is ideal for answering the following types of questions:-
- Does someone in an incident database resemble someone in another database… and who else is connected to them?
- Is the witness in an insurance claim suspiciously similar to someone in the Special Investigations Unit’s data?
- Do credit card applicants share subtle attributes that would point to fraud?
- Does a loan applicant have a non-obvious relationship with an employee? Or a known fraudster?
- How is the stock trader connected (by degrees of separation) to an insider?
- Is an applicant somehow connected to a denied person?
IRE allows organisations to know ‘Who’s Who and … Who Knows Whom.’