The XP95 Intelligent Dual IR Flame Detector is designed for use in areas where flaming fires may be expected.
The detector has two sensors which respond to different IR wavelengths to discriminate between flames and spurious sources of radiation.
Applications include aircraft hangars, coal handling and paper manufacturing plants and woodworking environments.
- Sensitive to flickering IR radiation
- Detects through films of oil, dust, water and ice
- Responds to flickering flames, including those invisible to the naked eye
- Compatible with Discovery and XP95 protocols
- Remote optical self-test function
- 90° field of view
- Up to 40m coverage