The XP95 Manual Call Point with Isolator has a highly visible alarm indicator which can be seen from up to 10 metres away.
When activated, the manual call point interrupts the polling cycle for a fast response.
The Isolator senses and detects short-circuit faults on loops and spurs.
A combined LED indicator and front reset mechanism allows for a quick and simple reset.
- EN 54-17 Approved
- E-Z fit connectors
- Front facing addressing without the need to detach the backbox
- A unique, ergonomically designed key for resetting and front cover removal
- Backward compatibility and retro-fit
- Resettable element
- Up to 20 detectors or their equivalent load, may be installed between isolators
- High brightness LED
- Detects wiring short-circuits
- Minimises disruption from short circuits