XP95 Sounder Visual Indicator Base is a loop-powered sounder and visual indicator combined with a standard intelligent mounting base.
It is normally used to signal a fire alarm in enclosed areas.
It can be used either with a detector fitted or with a cap for operation as a stand alone alarm device,
- Two volume ranges 55-75dB(A) and 75-91dB(A)
- Visual indicator flash rate of once per second
- Synchronisation of ‘alert’ and ‘evacuate’ tones
- Synchronisation of visual indicator flash
- Individual and group addressing
- Unique acoustic and visual indicator self-test